Monday, July 21, 2014

VBS

Our church's VBS went on this past week, every evening, Monday through Friday, at the park!


We are so thankful for Dan Vander Velde, who did the teaching through his paintings each night. 
He and his wife, Melissa, did the hard work and planning for this VBS, and they did an amazing job!



Katie and I and some other friends took turns doing the hangman game each night.
Katie's turn was on Tuesday.


My turn was on Thursday!


Danielle, Katie, Thomas and I led the songs for the kids.

And of course...game time with the kids!!!
Tug of war: Adults against kids




We were so thankful for each of the kids that came to VBS, 
and for all the adults that helped out...especially the ones that made
cookies for snacks! =D




"And I, if I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all men to Myself."
John 12:32

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh cool! Sounds like fun. So thankful for all the kids that were able to come. A verse comes to mind, "I will hide God's word in my heart that I might not sin against you.". I recognize some kids, and I'm glad they could join! Abby T.