Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Engaged!!!

On Saturday afternoon, June 28, 2014, Mitchell Quiring asked me to be his wife! I said yes, and we are officially engaged!

I am so thankful to the Lord for this very special man that He has placed in my life. God has grown us together in so many ways, and has used us to help each other to grow in Him. 


Mitchell, you are so thoughtful, generous, and loving, even when I don't deserve it. You are dependable and hardworking, and I feel secure in knowing that you will always do your best to provide for me, even though it is ultimately God who provides. You are strong and have solid convictions, yet you have a soft heart toward others. You're so unselfish, and always looking for ways to help others out. Your care and love for me are so obvious, and as I keep growing closer to you, I keep being more and more amazed at the man God has made you to be! You are a wonderful example to me in so many different ways, and God has used you so much to point me toward Himself. You have completely stolen my heart, and I am so proud to be your future wife! I love you!



Isn't the ring gorgeous? =) I love it!

God is so amazing! He is awesome!
Great is the Lord, and greatly to be praised!
Psalm 48:1

1 comment:

Kaitlyn Roszhart said...

Awesome, awesome, AWEsome, AWESOME!!!! Yes, the ring is a.b.s.o.l.u.t.e.l.y. G.O.R.G.O.U.S. (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) I'm so exciiiiiiiiitedddddddddddd! (As if you couldn't already tell...) :)