Monday, July 28, 2014

Fun in Kansas!

My family and I spent a weekend in Kansas, and we really had a lot of fun with the relatives! Here are a few pics of what we did! Sorry they're a bit grainy...they were taken with my ipod.

I really enjoyed watching my cousin Ashley work with her horse, Dixie!
Ashley has been training Dixie ever since Dixie was very young, 
and I've seen her make lots of progress!

Here she's swinging the training whip to get Dixie used to a rope
flying around her head.
Teaching Dixie to lie down

Working her with the saddle on

Jumping!

Ashley and her beautiful horse!
I also got to go to a bluegrass jam with Ashley, Kara
and some of their friends!



And of course, I always love watching my brother and cousins
ride their dirtbikes!!!


I'm so thankful for the relatives that the Lord has given me! 
I have the best cousins ever!
A big thanks to Grandma Bergen for all of her hospitality and 
wonderful meals, too! Love you, Grandma! It was great to see you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool pictures. Looks like you had a blast in Kansas. Don't worry about blurry...your pictures were better then what I've seen from other cell phones etc. Sam really enjoyed the jumping of the motorcycles. I think he enjoyed the horse pictures, but I'm not to sure. Abby T.

Ashley Bergen said...

I had so much fun when you came down! I'm so blessed to have you guys as cousins too. And I'm glad you finally got to come to one of our jams! It was a blast