Monday, July 8, 2013

Family Vacation #3

More pics from family vacation!

Silver Dollar City



We visited Silver Dollar City three days in a row. There are quite a few shops to look through, and a lot of fun rides! Our favorite was the new roller coaster...Outlaw Run! 


Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures of us on the rides, except one of Colby. But I can testify that they were a ton of fun!






What an awesome vacation! We had a blast, and were so happy that it all worked out. We stopped at my grandma's place in Kansas on our way back, and spent a few days there over the 4th of July. Our trip home was pretty uneventful, and we got back safely on Sunday the 7th. 
I am so thankful to the Lord for the wonderful family I have!


2 comments:

Ashley Bergen said...

Looks like a lot of fun!!!!

Brittany said...

It sure was! We'll have to go together sometime!