Saturday, November 8, 2014

Engagement Pictures!!!

Hey everyone! I haven't been on this blog for a loooong time, but by now you all probably know why...I've been helping to plan a wedding! My wedding, to be exact! My mom has done an amazing job, and we've been able to get a lot done already. God has been so evident in every single step of the way, and there has never been any doubt that this is His will for me! I am so incredibly blessed!
First of all, in case there are still any of you out there who don't know this...my fiance's name is Mitchell Quiring, and I dated him since November 24 of 2012. From the start, we found so many common interests and enjoyed being able to work together on the family farm! He asked me to marry him on June 28th, 2014, and I joyfully said YES! =D Together we are looking forward to the day that the two of us become one...December 6!
Just in case y'all are interested in engagement pictures...here you go!







1 Corinthians 13:13
And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. 
But the greatest of these is love.

No comments: