Monday, January 27, 2014

My 18th Birthday

My 18th birthday was on January 21st! It was on a Tuesday, but our main celebration was on the Friday after that. My family and I went bowling with my special friend Mitchell and his family. Afterwards, we all had cake and ice cream at my family's house. The whole evening was a lot of fun! We got a few pictures, and I wished I would have gotten a "nice" one of me with the cake, or something. I did get one of me blowing out my candles, so I'll at least post that one. :-D

Here are some of the bowling pictures that my mom got of us.
::Riley:: 

::Abby, Colby, and Riley:: 

::Abby:: 

Me :-)  

::Mitchell::

::Mitch and I, waiting our turn again:: 

::Brady and Henry::

Cute li'l brother! The one in yellow, that is. :o) It was a really fun evening, and I was so glad to be able to celebrate it with wonderful friends and family!

I was so blessed this year by emails, cards, and Facebook messages from my friends and family. God has truly blessed me! I have seen His work in my life so much in this past year. Some things I am thankful for:

~My family, including my new baby brother that is so sweet!

~A boyfriend that encourages me, teases me, prays for me,
and draws me closer to the Lord

~Living in good ol' Nebraska!

~The many beautiful sunsets here :-)

~Our pastor, his wife, and our wonderful church

~The Lord's faithfulness, blessings, grace, and guidance

Hope you all have a great week! My apologies for not updating this blog before this...I have no excuse except that I didn't get around to it. :-D 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

NEAT-O! Thanks for posting the pics. No problems about not getting around to it, you've been busy. The last two pictures are my favorites.

Abby T.