Saturday, December 14, 2013

Christmas Preparations!

We had a blast this morning making all kinds of Christmas goodies with our Aunt Michelle! I got a few pictures of all the fun we had. There was a lot of creativity going on! :-D

Brady dipped all of these spoons in melted almond bark.



Katie made this out of melted almond bark on waxed paper.

This was my work. Just some experimenting. Don't ask
me what that has to do with Christmas!

These two are more of Katie's creativity!

Abby made this one!

And this next one is also Katie's.
The whole process would have been so much more simple and a lot faster if we had just smeared the frosting on with a knife...but this was way too much fun! Although I will say that we were sick of cookies and frosting by the time we were done!!!
So what have you all been up to in preparation for the Christmas season?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! Too bad I couldn't help make cookies and almond bark spoons. The problem is that baking cookies is too hot of a job to do now days!

Abby T.

Brittany said...

Would have been fun to have ya! :-D It still seems so strange that you have hot Christmases!

Anonymous said...

Its just as normal for me as it is to have a cold Christmas for you. But it is fun to share Christmas with others in a cold weather.
Abby

Bergen Family said...

Looks like you guys had fun. I wish I was there. See ya in a week!!!!!!! :-) I can't wait!!!
~Emily

Anonymous said...

I didn't see your last question till I looked at your blog again. "What are we doing for Christmas preparations." Right now I am cleaning our swimming pool so we can swim on Christmas day. We also have been mowing, weed whacking, and trimming hedges so it looks nice for Christmas.

Abby T.