Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Hello World!

Welcome, blog readers!
I am excited to be writing on my very own blog! I'm not one for long introductions, but I will give you a few interesting points about myself.
I am 17 years old, the oldest of six (soon to be seven) kids. I accepted Christ as my Savior when I was 9 years old, and have seen His faithful work in my life drawing me nearer to Him day by day! I play violin and also help teach two of my younger siblings to play. I enjoy reading, music, photography, horseback riding, and being outdoors. And since November, I have had the wonderful privilege of getting to know a special young man, Mitchell Quiring. He is a farmer to the core, and a responsible, diligent worker! The Lord's work is very evident in his life.
One other thing that I am currently doing; helping to coach a soccer team! I've played soccer for 2 years now, and I was asked to help out with a 3rd and 4th grade team, which happens to be the team that my sister Abby is on. I will post some pictures later on.
I have a lot of fun keeping up with people by reading their blogs, and I hope that all of you readers out there will enjoy mine. Feel free to leave comments!

2 comments:

Bergen Family said...

Love your blog! Can't wait to hear/see more!
~Katie

Ashley Bergen said...

That's awesome that you got a blog put up. can't wait to see more!